Friday, October 31, 2008

Two Snow Whites and The One Dwarf...

Halloween was a blast this year! The kids got to trick-or-treat at Brian's office and got WAY TOO MUCH candy before the night even began!!! We later got together at our home with Wonderful friends and family and had a GREAT time! The girls' beautiful costumes were again made by Grandma K., (BIG Thank YOU to her!) I made Gavin's costume this year, he looked hilarious!



I thought there would be no way that Gavin would keep his "head gear" on for Halloween. It was actually the opposite, He LOVED it and didn't want to take it off!
The girls always love to be the same.

A conversation with Kambria:
-
Kam: Mommy, Gavin is going to be sad when me and Bryn eat a poison apple and go to sleep.
Me: Oh, really? Because he is going to miss you?
Kam: No, he is NOT going to miss us because he will be right next to us!
Me: Oh, okay.
Kam: But then he will be happy when the prince kisses us and we wake up.
Me: Who is the prince going to be?
Kam: Daddy.
Me: Who am I going to be?
Kam: You can be the witch.
Me: Oh man. (Why does Daddy get to be the prince and I have to be the witch?!)
-
Daddy's shirt was inspired by Kam (no I didn't make a shirt for me that said "witch"):
Hanging out with Cousins: Gavin, Kyson, and Carter.

5 comments:

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

OH MY GOSH! Those costumes are gorgeous. Your little guy just looks adorable in that dwarf costume. Actually, after you told us about it, my oldest talked about dwarfs the whole drive home--I'll have to show him your blog. Way to go making the costume. And of course, the girls looked picture perfect!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

BTW...on your previous post, what do you use to collage your pictures? You have one that is two across/two down, one that is three across and one that is just two across. Please let me know. I love the look of it!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

hahahaha!!! Oh my gosh I was not picturing the costume like that!! That is freaking awesome!!! Everyone looks great!! Wow, Dawna is really good with those dresses isn't she?!! Oh and I don't know how you always seem to make everything perfect... that Gavy is so freaking cute!! I coun't even picture it cuter than that!! I cannot wait to see you guys!! Just hurry and get here already.

Aleisha said...

I can't believe you made that little dwarf outfit. It is so cute. The girls look adorable as usual. I wish we were closer to see each other on days like these. I am so glad you posted their pictures so we can see how cute they are!!

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are the cutest EVER!!! Gavin looked awesome! I love it!