Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pure Talent...

I married into a VERY talented family!!! Last weekend we made a trip down south to check out Brian's sister, Aleisha, in the musical "The Secret Garden." She did a Beautiful job playing Martha (the maid). It was so much fun to watch her, she has the most incredible voice! The whole cast was wonderful...(not by chance though)...That part MUST be credited to the BEST Director I've ever known, my beautiful Mother in law, Dawna. She really does an AMAZING job with getting Every detail just right. She puts in at least 300% into everything she does. I AM SO PROUD! (like I have anything to do with it, haha). :)


2 comments:

Aleisha said...

Aletha,
You are too sweet. I am so glad you came and that you took the kids pics. You are full of talents also. Love ya.

Stephens 8 said...

Wasn't she so great! Kevin and I got to see the play last Friday night. She was hilarious and beautiful and amazing. I am also impressed by your family's talents. I alway have been. Oh to be as put together as Dawna...