Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More of Halloween Past...

2 months before we were married, we were so cool: Brynlee: (little pig, 2003)...& ("Baby Boo," as she called it, 2004): Brynlee (Chicken) and Kambria (little Blue Bird). They were able to be on some St. George news clips in these costumes, along with their cousins, Jaycee and Jake.

Another Great year, (as I recall, lots of post-candy-belly-aches), 2006:
Darling Dorothy's (beautiful dresses made by Grandma Kenworthy), and Gavin's first Halloween appearance, little Lion:
The holidays are So Much Fun with the Excitement and Joy of small children.

4 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Hey I remember most of those How cute!!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative every year! I can't wait to see photos this year! I hope you have a wonderful halloween! Love you!

Doty6strong said...

Holy Stinkin' Adorable! Do your kids ever NOT look cute?!!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

This is Angie from gymnastics. What fun pictures. Your kids are so dang cute!