Thursday, October 23, 2008

Don't get mad, take a picture!

I actually like when my kids play loud (most of the time), at least then I know what they are up to. It is when they are quiet that I start to get suspicious! Somehow they made this mess very quietly and quickly! We have a can-rotator shelf that Brian is in the process of building into an armoir to match our kitchen. We were storing all of the cans temporarily in a big box, not anymore apparently. I think after today he will have a little more pressure to FINISH it! :)

2 comments:

Doty6strong said...

I'm trying REALLY hard not to laugh! Sometimes I wonder if our kids are adapting a new kind of funny. My kids will do crazy stuff that'll make me mad and then say take a picture and blog about it! Uhhh, still NOT okay what you did. FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

PS- Did you set them up so Brian has a reason to finish sooner rather than later????

Aleisha said...

You are such a great MOMMY!!!