Wow, I can't believe it's the Big "One-Eight" for this great guy! I am 12 years older than my "baby" brother, and I felt like he was MINE until I left for college. I carried him everywhere, we had dances we made up together and we always made up silly songs (usually something with the word booger or poo, or something way cool like that :-)
Isn't he Handsome?!!
Lots of love from the ladies (and the little guy in the middle). We are so proud of you Wes.
Wes is VERY TALENTED in SO MANY THINGS! He has been the State Pole Vault Champion in Washington for the last 2 years straight, and he still has a year left. He is also an INCREDIBLE musician on the guitar, drums and piano, he has written several *songs and it is ALL BY EAR!
*(pretty sure the subject of the songs has changed a little in the last few years, haha)
Love you Wessy. Happy Birthday!
(found a few cute video clips from 1991):
7 comments:
How fun to have video. I love that first capture of you in your brothers crib. How cute.
Okay, so that is pretty cute!! So remember how I am on that little video too dancing, with my awesome boy haircut that I still cannot believe mom let me have... thanks for that! How embarrassing.
Oh, Chelsea...my dear, I have MUCH BETTER video for YOUR Birthday! Can't wait 'til Dec. 26th!!! :-D
How much fun was that? Brings back so many memories to me. What cute
kids I have. And Chelsea about that
hair cut . Im sure that was your
idea :).
Okay mom, it may have been "my idea" but I am pretty sure I was like 7 and nobody should ever let a 7 year old make that kind of decision, yuck!! Just kidding! I am sure it was really cool at the time I have always been a bit of a trend setter... right Aletha? I seem to remember you cutting your hair just like mine because you thought it was sooo... cute!
It's okay Chelsea, I had one of those nasty boy hair cuts too! Aletha, that is crazy that cute lil' Wesley is 18!!! For awhile there I thought of him as my lil' brother too. He was sooo funny whenever I was over. Remember when he had a little probably with the "F" word??? Funny to us, not so funny to your mom and dad!
Ummm yeah, I meant PROBLEM not probably.
Post a Comment