Just wondering. :)
...and YES they are all for the same room! No wonder I can never find the right one.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Really necessary?
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brynlee*Kambria*Gavin*Alivia
Just wondering. :)
...and YES they are all for the same room! No wonder I can never find the right one.
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 3:35 PM
6 comments:
ha ha ha that is crazy! P.s. didn't you love Jaycee's comment on your last post???
We have the SAME problem! It drives me crazy.
That's insane!!! I get stressed out just thinking about what they all go to.
Have you heard from Corenne? I finally had to just leave her a message, and I haven't seen her for a few weeks, life has been a little crazy!
I think you may need one of those universal remotes there sweetheart. Good grief. :) Wendy
That is funny!
There actually are a couple of universal remotes in there, those are the ones I can never find. :)
Post a Comment