My beautiful sister, Chelsea, and sweet little Dawson:Chelsea and Chad had their first baby on Friday the 17th at 12:44 am. His name is Dawson Foster Davis. He was 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 in. We LOVE that little guy (even though we haven't officially met him yet). I look forward to the first time I can hold him at Thanksgiving. Sometimes it is so hard to live so far away from my family, but it sure is a PARTY when we finally DO get together! Hopefully he will be prepared for my loves and squishes. ;) In a couple of years, Gavin and Dawson will be Great friends...getting into all kinds of mischief, I'm sure. Gavin will be the ring-leader (pretty sure of that too).
Welcome to the family, little guy!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Welcome little Dawson!
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Chelsea is a Mommy! Such a cute boy, Congratulations to both of them. I am sure she is gonna love her new job :)
Post a Comment