Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday, To do:

#1: Cuddle with FAMILY in bed while watching Saturday Morning Cartoons.

#2: Shopping with the Ladies.-----------------------------------------------------------
#3: Family Trip to Costco.

(Phone conversation w/Brian who was accross the store):

Brian: "Where did you go?"

Me: "Just follow the sound of screaming kids."

Brian: "I did! It took me to the wrong kids."
-----------------------------------------------------------

#4: Watch BYU Football Game, YAY Cougs!

#5: Cuddle with the kiddos, then Put them to Bed!

#6: Enjoy quality Brian-time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun Saturday To-Do list.

Aleisha said...

I agree with Annalee, a perfect way to spend a saturday.

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Hey did Brynlee lose another tooth??? What! Why did you tell me!!! Oh that is so cute!! I miss you guys so much!!! Cant wait to see you next month!

Stephens 8 said...

This looks and sounds all to familiar! Maybe it was my kids at Costco...I didn't put the huge case of fruit snacks in the tractor, I mean cart...You guys are great and make me feel normal!