You are so stinkin' creative! I love that-very cute. And yeah- it grosses me out to pull out their teeth but Brandon won't do it. Remember 7th grade science and the worm? Did you pass out or almost pass out??
You are stinkin awesome! I have got to know more about you! What was your major at RICKS..You had to be in some photography or art major...how can one person have so much talent in her bones!!!??? Cool. Congrats on becoming a new auntie...it's way fun huh!!
This is Greg, your cousin. I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say hi and that your family is so cute. Send your email address to achamby@gmail.com and Amy will invite you to our family blog. Tell your husband I am sorry that BYU played such a great game against TCU and lost all hope of going to a decent bowl game. Not being a BYU fan I had to laugh a little because people around here in Utah County are so blindly loyal to BYU. Next time we have Jaime and Danny down from Heber we need to have your family come over too. Talk with you later.
why do i not remember that you are such a talented artist? I love looking at your blog cause you take amazing pics of your family as well. Are you headed home for the holidays? We'll be there for a few days at thanksgiving and in Utah for xmas. Hope everything is going well. We should get together and play sometime!
ou are so talented at everything you do!! Thanks for all of your help the last few days with all of my first time mommy questions and emotions... Love ya!
7 comments:
You are so stinkin' creative! I love that-very cute. And yeah- it grosses me out to pull out their teeth but Brandon won't do it. Remember 7th grade science and the worm? Did you pass out or almost pass out??
You are stinkin awesome! I have got to know more about you! What was your major at RICKS..You had to be in some photography or art major...how can one person have so much talent in her bones!!!??? Cool. Congrats on becoming a new auntie...it's way fun huh!!
This is Greg, your cousin. I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say hi and that your family is so cute. Send your email address to achamby@gmail.com and Amy will invite you to our family blog. Tell your husband I am sorry that BYU played such a great game against TCU and lost all hope of going to a decent bowl game. Not being a BYU fan I had to laugh a little because people around here in Utah County are so blindly loyal to BYU. Next time we have Jaime and Danny down from Heber we need to have your family come over too. Talk with you later.
why do i not remember that you are such a talented artist? I love looking at your blog cause you take amazing pics of your family as well. Are you headed home for the holidays? We'll be there for a few days at thanksgiving and in Utah for xmas. Hope everything is going well. We should get together and play sometime!
ou are so talented at everything you do!! Thanks for all of your help the last few days with all of my first time mommy questions and emotions... Love ya!
Wow! That is awesome! I love it! You are very talented!
I had no idea you did that. I want one. Cute. Once again you suprise me with your many talents.
Post a Comment