Just want you to know how much we really love you and appreciate you! You are always there for me and have always been a rock in my foundation. We look forward to celebrating MANY of your Birthdays to come! You're not THAT old.
Oldies, but goodies:I am grateful that you were able to baptize me. Remember the water was really hot?! I think someone forgot to combine some cold with the hot when they filled it. Even though we were both lobsters when we got out, I remember it as a wonderful day. I especially like how you look like my bodyguard in the first picture! :)

Even though we are far away from you today, we will celebrate anyways! We will be sure to call and let you know how yummy the cake is! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though we are far away from you today, we will celebrate anyways! We will be sure to call and let you know how yummy the cake is! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Brynlee is sick today and has mostly lost her voice, but she wanted to sing anyways...ENJOY!)

3 comments:
We do have the best dad ever!!!
What a sweet tribute to your Dad. Those pictures bring back alot of memories.
What fun pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment