Monday, November 17, 2008

He can do Anything!...

Remember this mess?!:

Never again will we have that mess (well hopefully anyways)! Brian worked so hard on this armoir, it started out as just a metal can rotator shelf and he completely enclosed it and made doors, it is awesome!
I guess Brian can't take full credit, haha:
Not only can he do beautiful armoirs, my tile floors, put in our ENTIRE 1/2 acre back-yard by himself, be a computer wiz and many many other things... when pie sounded good to me the other day, this is what he did:
He is Incredible!



6 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Yep he's pretty great I wish I had someone to build me great things!!

Garnet said...

Don't you love that? I've got one too and I always wonder how all those people with helpless husband can handle it! That armoir is a beauty. I'm totally showing that picture to Shawn for us to file away for future reference.

Doty6strong said...

Oh Shut Up! He made you pie?! Send him down here so he can teach Brandon a thing or two in the kitchen ;) That Armoir is BEAUTIFUL....great work Brian.

Aleisha said...

I should say I am suprised but, ummmm I love my brother. That is awesome. You deserve every bit of him.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that armoir looks great!!! Good job Brian! The pies look sooooo yummy too!

Garnet said...

Hey I have a question, where did you get the plain rotating shelf?