Saturday, December 6, 2008

"YAAA YOU!!!"

This little guy is really so sweet. He comes up to me all of the time and just randomly gives me big hugs and kisses, whether it's on my back, leg, hand, cheek, but most of the time it is smack on the lips! Last night in the car I randomly said "Love you," and he surprisingly yelled back "YAA YOU," and he accompanied it with kissing his own hand and throwing the kiss! It was immediately followed by a very surprised audience (parents and sisters) who were very quick to yell happy sounds and clap. With the attention he received he did it several more times. He has not yet said many words (mostly he just points and grunts for the things he wants), so it was a very monumental moment for me. PROUD MOMMA.

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

That is so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

oooooohhhhhhh!!!! He is soooo cute! I just love that little guy! We can't wait to see all of you! Love you!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

I miss those kisses!!