Dear Big Brother,
Wish I were with you to celebrate today. If I were there, we would probably compare our muscles, you would win...but at least I am more flexible:
You have always been a wonderful brother, very protective of me. I felt protective of you too.
You married a Beautiful and INCREDIBLE woman!!! I should know, I hand-picked her for you! You can thank me again later. :)
You are such a good Daddy to your little ones, they are lucky kiddos (and really cute too)!
The first thing I always think of when I think of you is this video from 1991 (gotta love the light-bulb microphone) The end of the video is the best part! Thanks for always making me smile, you are really one of my favorite people in the WHOLE WORLD!LOVE YOU and hope you have a WONDERFUL Day!!!
4 comments:
What a great brother we have!! Hey you should make a highlight video of all of our home movies for all of us kids!! That would be awesome to have!!
Loved the video, that's the Todd I remember! He always was such a sweet guy. Happy birthday Todd
That is too freaking hilarious! I haven't seen that in a while so thanks for the laugh. Garrett doesn't believe that's his daddy. I guess he does look a LITTLE different now... :)Todd's acting all embarrassed that it's now there for all to see, then he asked me the blog address so he can show the girls at work! Too funny.
Oh my gosh . I laughed so hard,That i had to wipe the eye make up from my cheeks :). Thats the Todd we all know and love.
Post a Comment