Christmas was magical for us this year. The girls are at the PERFECT Christmas age, where they are JUST AS EXCITED for Slinkys and Princess panties, as they are for the expensive stuff! Brynlee and Kam both asked Santa for a ring, they were excited to see that he came through with one for each of them with their own initial on it. Kam also asked Santa for an MP3 player which she has had strapped to herself and on play ever since she opened it (it has a speaker on the outside so we have all been enjoying the music with her)! Gavin is enjoying his new train set, and most of everyone else's gifts. He especially is interested in the music player and also his Daddy's new helicopter.
Here are the girls enjoying Christmas breakfast which Daddy so lovingly made for the family...YUM! Bryn was hoping to get a visit from Santa AND the Tooth Fairy in the same day! Her last front tooth is REALLY loose, she kept singing the song "All I want for Christmas is my [3] front teeth!"
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas 2008...
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 12:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love the pictures Aletha!!! I can't believe how cute they all are. I love the tiny helicopter. That is adorable.
Oh cute!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment