We just spent a wonderful week with family for Thanksgiving. It went by WAY TOO FAST!!! Even the drive wasn't bad...the kids loved movies the whole way, while Brian and I listened to a book on MP3. We stayed in a hotel half-way, which the kids always love. Even better though, was our arrival to Grandma and Grandpa's house! We got to hold our new nephew/cousin "Baby Dawson," play with loads of cousins (8 kids total, all ages 5 and under!), chase the kitty around the house constantly, and we can't forget STUFFING ourselves with incredibly yummy food on Thanksgiving Day!
This picture is of Grandma and "her girls" in the Christmas outfits that I made them:
Grandma PJ and my Mom...my definition of Beautiful (seriously...my grandma is 83 and not a wrinkle on her!):
Monday, December 1, 2008
What it's ALL ABOUT...
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How fun!!! It looks like you had a great time. The only thing that was missing on your great Thanksgiving was me. ha ha ha
Fun, Fun!!! I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! We missed you! I can't wait until it's our turn on Christmas! We will have sooooooo much fun!
What an awesome family. I wonder who is responsible for all those beautiful grandchildren. Great Genes!!!!We miss you sooooooooooooooooo much.
Post a Comment