Do a DANCE!!!

DEAR CHELSEA,I am so grateful that you are my sister, so today I am going to CELEBRATE the day you were born! However, I will try to forget that on the night you were born, (I was in my new yellow jammies that I got for Christmas), Grandma and Grandpa came to get me out of my warm bed in the MIDDLE of the FREEZING night! Then, they took FOREVER to let me come visit you and mom at the hospital. How dare they?! (I guess it's time to get over that!) You were/are so cute!!! I was grateful when we were finally able to bring you home from the hospital and be together as a family at home. You are a GREAT sister (not to mention, great friend)! Even though I am older and wiser...you have still taught me a few things... ok, maybe alot of things! :) Maybe someday I will be able to walk next door and wish you a Happy Birthday, but for now I will have to settle for a little singing (and dancing which you can't see) over the phone. I hope you have a WONDERFUL Birthday!
LOVE YOU!
1 comments:
Oh my gosh how embarassing!! I guess it could have been worse!! I am glad that you care enough about me to do a post all about me :) Love you and thank you!
Post a Comment