Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Reason for the Season...

This evening, along with her Joy School friends, Kambria performed a Christmas program at a local Care Center. She was a beautiful angel in the Nativity. Brynlee was asked to be an angel as well, along with a few of the others' older siblings.

Kam has been practicing her songs all week long, and is a very animated little girl. She had all of the actions and words perfectly and would dance along, but tonight we were lucky that she got up there at all. She was a little shy, but her cuteness makes up for it all! We are so proud of her.

I am grateful to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, and even more importantly to celebrate His perfect life and His death which made it possible for us to live with Him again. I know that He lives and that He wants us to experience true joy in this lifetime. "True Joy" for me is my family, I am grateful to know that if I live the way that He and Heavenly Father want me to, I can be with my family for Eternity. So grateful.

1 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

VERY CUTE!! I miss that girl!! Your blog this time sounds somewhat like the VT lesson this month just taught it so it's fresh in my mind...