Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One of THOSE snow days...

I am typically not a fan of cold weather and snow, but there are those days when you wake up from gray and gloomy weather the night before, to unexpected bright sunshine and a blanket of pure white over everything. Something magical about it. Reminds me of my childhood somehow. Yesterday was one of those days:

Brynlee is at that age that you write your name on EVERYTHING! (I remember writing my name on window sills, dolls, and under furniture...I will not be telling her about that yet.)
Kam was waiting for snowflakes to fall in her mouth, unfortunately they never came.

This was Gavin's first real experience with playing in the snow. He wasn't so sure about it at first, but it didn't take him long to be excited about the whole thing. He has always loved being outside.

After I came in the house, Brian decided to go out and show the girls what some real fun is in the snow, I was happy to have a window between me and the "fun!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Aleisha said...

I wish I was there too!! What a good brother i have. He is out playing in the snow with the kids. I love the pics. I got my pictures today and they look GREAT! WHAHOOOOOO!!

Velvet said...

Was that you that wrote on the window sill? Ha ha. Wish I was there throwing snowballs with you all.

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Do you remember walking up the hill to go to that sledding place by the Klingenbergs house? That is one of the funnest memories I have as a kid in the winter. Now that I think about it I don't remember mom and dad going with us... how scary!!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

One of these days we'll all have to go and do that again!!