Saturday, December 20, 2008

IF I had sent out Christmas cards this year...
























...I probably would have included these pictures. I also would have wished everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! As you can see with these 3 little Joys, we have MUCH to be MERRY about (also much to be very BUSY with)! Maybe next year I will be able to get out Christmas cards, I think I may need to start now though.
*Photos by Chelsea Rose Photography (my talented sister)

5 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Very cute your kids are adorable!! I wonder who took those pictures... whoever it is must be pretty talented!! :)

Aleisha said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! i love them.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute!!! I was wondering if you wanted to take some more of our family while you are here???? We are excited to see you!

Todd and Shana said...

Those are some stinkin cute kids! Love them all!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Missed you at gymnastics. Cute pics!