Monday, September 15, 2008

Tippy Toes...


Multiple Choice Question:
An extra 2.5 inches in height can do what for a kid?
a) Finally get ahold of that leftover PB&J sandwhich which is half-way to the bottom of the garbage can.
b) Get oooohh sooooo close to finally escaping that dungeon of a crib.
c) Be just in reach of a can of green beans on the food shelf to either launch across the room, or drop on Sister's toes.
d) All of the above.
-
-
-
Answer: d) All of the above!!!

4 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Those are some cute little toes!! Sounds like you are having some fun!! Love you guys!

Doty6strong said...

What a cute post. I can see this picture has got to be getting the Pb&J out of the garbage!! The things kids do!

Velvet said...

I am so proud of my grandson and his accomplishments. Must take after my side of the family. The very cutest toes.

Aleisha said...

When I first saw this post I thought, "Those are the cutest little feet I've ever seen!" Don't you love it when they get into EVERYTHING?