Last night Kambria treated us to a wonderful dinner. She loves pancakes and wanted to make them herself. I got all of the ingredients out and measured for her and she mixed it all together. She actually did a very good job (especially for a 3 year old)! They really were some of the best pancakes we've ever had. Of course I could have done without the mess, but hey...someday I'm going to miss that, right?
Circle pancakes??? Nope, that would be BORING!!! She is taking on "pancake artistry" at it's very finest! What is this pancake? You may wonder...well, of course it is a PERSON! Every bit of batter was VERY strategically placed.
The picture says it all, of course this pancake is Gavin's...since he is the baby and all. :)
Bon Appetite!
side note: her nose injury in the picture = nose dive onto the trampoline...ouch.
6 comments:
Kam is getting soooo big! You have the cutest kids! I hope to see all of you again soon!
Oh Kam! I wish I was there to eat your pancakes. I would love them. I loved the little baby pancake you made for your little brother. What a nice sister you are. I love you!
I'd like mine with peanut butter and some snow. YUM>
Yum! What's Snow?
"snow" is what we call powdered sugar around here. :)
Oh Kam is such a cutie!! Pancakes sound really good right now... I miss you guys so much!!
Post a Comment