Sunday, September 21, 2008

Letter to the Professor...

Dear Professor,

You are going to have a GREAT first day teaching at the local college! I am officially envious of your students who will get to learn from you daily. I've said it before, but I really wish I could be a part of your class in some way to embark on your new adventure with you. I want to hear all about it! :)



Proud to be your daughter...
With Lots of Love,
Aletha

P.S. - Pretty sure this must be YOUR Grand-daughter...just look at those eyes!

1 comments:

Stephens 8 said...

Yes, Aletha, I did get your e-mail, it's just that Coreen and I have been playing phone tag all week! We are all crazy busy.
You have the most beautiful children! I'm sure you got your dad's eyes and passed them on to your baby! You are too pretty for your own good.
Thanks for being so sweet on the comments you leave on my blog. I love comments, don't you?