Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picture day...

Yesterday was picture day at school for Brynlee, However you never know what their hair/clothing will look like after bus, recess, art class...so I pulled out my camera before school and snapped a few shots. I like this one:I tweaked the style of the pictures a little on my computer. I kinda like the "artsy" feel to them. I decided to grab my camera this morning and get a few of my other 2 little ones. Kam was more than willing to pull out a few of her picture poses... ...but Gavin was HAAAARD to get to sit still, he was running Constantly! I probably looked hilarious chasing him around the yard, trying to get his attention! :)

5 comments:

Doty6strong said...

Such adorable pictures. I need some of those skillz. What programs do you use?
I sat and cried for a good three hours Monday afternoon. I composed myself and then went and read the guestbook. Max wrote Mara a note and I started bawling again. I cannot imagine the pain Heather and Bryan (and all the family) are going through right now.

Stephens 8 said...

I just love how you do your girls hair! How long does it actually stay like that? Beautifull.

Aleisha said...

So adorable. When you come down next, I want you to take some of my kids if you don't mind. I am really in need of some pics. Maybe this time they'll cooperate???

Anonymous said...

Your kids are sooooo adorable! I love the pictures! I can't wait to see you and your cute family!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Yeah a private jet sounds nice about right now!! You will be his only real "blood" aunt! crazy huh?! You will for sure be favorite!!