Thursday, September 11, 2008

Starting early...


Future Cougars??? Daddy sure hopes so.

3 comments:

Stephens 8 said...

To, to bad they can't be future Vikings....actually if you have to be a Coug. than maybe you can start at BYU-I?

Aleisha said...

I love those pictures

Stephens 8 said...

So Aletha, it's good that you have an unusually pleasing name. I met a girl from Ephrata, Wa. today at church and for the life of me I can not remember her maiden name, but she ran track with you and she is a year or two older than you. Anyway she introduced herself to me and she mentioned that she has been visiting her parents in Ephrata and the town rang a bell for me...it took me a minute but your name came to mind and nobody has a name like yours that I know. Anyway, she was really excited to know that I "know" you and she said she loved you and you are awesome. She said you came from a neat family and all of that great to hear stuff. Her name is Corenne Kallgren, thats her married name. I would e-mail all of this to you but really this is the only way I have of contacting you.
Corenne has three or four children, they are adorable. Her husband is the greatest guy, he's the young mens pres. in our ward. If you are interested I can get you her e-mail or whatever. My e-mail is kevink@silverstar.com . Just let me know. Thanks for tolerating my bad grammer and run on sentences.... I do love your name by the way, I just have not ever heard it.