Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One Lucky Girl...

Yup, that's me...LUCKY. Not only was I raised in a Wonderful and Loving family, I was also able to MARRY INTO an incredible family! The kids and I were able to go spend time with family in Pine Valley for the past week. We kept busy with picnics, water fun at Bob and Janelle's house, 4wheelers, cousin-fun, Taylor's 8th B-Day party, and 2 Great Tuachan shows: Sound of Music and Les Miserables! Brian was with us for both weekends, but traveled home for the week in-between so that he could work. We really had a wonderful time. Our Pine Valley picnic...we hiked to this stream and had a great time eating our sandwiches and getting wet. Gavin loved throwing rocks into the stream, sometimes he would hit someone with a rock though, not everyone was happy about that.
Bob and Janelle's waterslide/pool. This was a Great way to get a break from the St. George heat!
Yah, Don...you are still scared...this waterfight is NOT over yet. :-) I'm not sure you know what I am capable of. hehehe...
Random pictures from the week. Thank you to Annalee for most of these pictures!

5 comments:

Doty6strong said...

Oh goodness, I am laughing so hard, I forgot about the tobasco sauce in the nose! Sorry 'bout that :) I have so many fun memories of us back in the day too. I could sit here and laugh all night long at some of the stuff we did. Remember the night we broke into Casey Hill's and spyed on him and Jeff Nelson watching Dazed and Confused? Something we did a lot one summer was prank call people randomly out of the phone book! Good times.....

Aleisha said...

We are lucky to have you!!!! You are the best. We love you and had so much fun with you.

Stephens 8 said...

You are lucky, family is so important! I am positive the Kenworthy's feel the same about you as you do them, you seem so great and such a wonderful mom.

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun having you here! I am so glad you came! Love you!

Don and Dawna said...

Dear Water Queen,

I'm shaking in my boots with fear and trembling! Actually I welcome this challenge because it gives me great license next time you stay in that spare room with no lock on it.

Looking forward to your next visit,

Water King