Wednesday, August 27, 2008

a few "KAM-ism's"...

(Setting: Sitting on my lap, giving me one of her KAM-size hugs)

Kam: "Momma, I miss Jesus" (sniff, sniff)

Me: "Oh Sweetheart, Jesus loves you very much."

Kam: "Momma, When are you going to get dead?"

Me: "I don’t know Sweetie, why do you ask?

Kam: "Well Momma…when you get dead then you can run really, really, really, really fast on dirt. Then, Jesus will come down and you won’t be dead anymore." (big smile)

(Setting: Watching rowing in the Olympics)

Kam: "Daddy, who is that?"

Daddy: "Those are the slow-pokes, Sweetie."

(TV flashes to another boat)

Kam: "Daddy, are those ones the fast-pokes???"

5 comments:

wendy said...

Don't you just wish you could have a recorder with you to save all these cute little thoughts from our kids. I love the slow-poke - fast-pokes. So cute.

Stephens 8 said...

HA! She is so funny! Lucky you, never a dull moment at your house.

Aleisha said...

I LOVE this post. Her pictures are so sweet. I can just picture these conversations. What a crack up. Love her.

Doty6strong said...

Love this post. How sweet. You can never get enough of these moments.

Alan and Lynette said...

Now that is adorable! Though I'm loving the stage Jake is in but I'm excited for when he starts talking too:)