Today was Brynlee's first swimming lesson. She has been wanting to take lessons forever, but I just didn't know how we could work it out with me watching her, and then keeping an eye on my other two little ones. We worked it out today. This girl is Fearless. She loves the water. I think we are going to have quite a little swimmer on our hands in the next little while.
Kambria enjoyed watching her sister learn, but she didn't want to do it from the sidelines (just what I was afraid of) :) Luckily our friends Scott and Gina were there too, and were a great help! Scott held Kam's hand while she blew lots and lots of bubbles into the water! We went into the little pool after (probably 2.5 feet deep), and Kam kept jumping in to a sitting position with her face going under. When she would come up...she had a shocked face, then she would get out and do it again. We will put her in Brynlee's class with her next time.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Swimming Fun!
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So much fun to watch the kids explore new things. Your girls look so much like you. IT was like looking at a mini you in the post yee haw! Last week Emma was learning how to dive at a friends house. She is so gutzy. You are too kind in words! Amy will be in Wa for 5-6weeks. I'll give you her number if you would like to call her. She is doing much better these days. She is living down in Tucson.
Good job Brynlee and Kambria. I love looking at those cute pictures.
Oh fun!! I miss you guys!! So I have decided to leave it up to you when you come to visit me... Mom said she can be here for a few days only in that first week because so many people have vacation that week, so really you are welcome to come whenever! Will you still be coming for Thanksgiving too??
Way to go Brynlee and Kambria.
Learn to swim so I can go swimming with you when I come down. I love you all...Mom:)
Post a Comment