We have just spent the past week with my parents who showed up last Friday on my Birthday! (Great end to a Great day!...29 Forever, Baby! :) It was so nice to have them here. We did a whole lot of "not much" but just hung out and spent time together. We spent time in our backyard quite a bit: swinging, 4-wheelin', tin-foil dinners in our fire-pit. We also went and fed some ducks in a pond, the girls enjoyed a nice bike ride with GMa and GPa, and we had an afternoon at Cabelas. We'll have these great memories for a Long time, can't wait 'til the next trip!




Thursday, July 24, 2008
Hard to say Goodbye.
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun!!!! I hope you had a great birthday. I thought about you. How fun for your parents to come and visit. Now you need to visit me????
If you are like me, I always shed a little tear when mom and dad leave. So, your daughters are killing me with their matching sunglasses and such. What cuties!
Fun! Your pictures are so cute, as usual. Mom just told me that you are coming to see me. YEA! :) I am sooooooo excited!
How does he do it? Your Dad seems ageless. Seriously he looks the same as he did when we were in HS! Your parents are the greatest...
Oh I want to come :(
Post a Comment