I am always wary of what is going to happen when I take a minute to jump in the shower. Finding a free moment is the tricky part. Usually I have to get Gavin down for a nap, then I put on a show for the girls and make sure they have a snack so they will be occupied and not into other things for a few unsupervised minutes. The other day as I had finished up my shower, I heard some primary music going...As I observed the happenings of the last 10 minutes or so this is what I found...Look familiar at all? I wish I would have taken a picture before it was halfway cleaned up. The girls had gotten their best sunday dresses on, found a cd player and a primary cd which they were playing and singing along with as they were chowing down on a loaf of bread which they had broken up and small measuring cups with water. It was one of the biggest messes they had ever made together, yet I just couldn't get mad about it. I thought it was hilarious. ...oh to see things through the eyes of a child...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
BIG mess and Mom's not mad?!
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What sweet & precious little girls you have.
Oooohhhhhh......your girls are so cute!
That is way too cute. I don't think I could ever be mad over that one either!
It was so good to hear from you! I loved looking at your blog...what a cute family you have! I was hoping to see you at Kirsten's wedding reception in Provo, did you make it? I read on your blog about you flying by yourself to WA. I flew with my 2 kids last month and will probably NEVER do that again :) You are brave!
That is too cute. How can you get mad when they're playing sacrament?! It is nice to appreciate those moments and remembering that they are only children. Sometimes I get upset for messes when I should just let it go and let them be kids! Great blog you have, thanks for finding me!
Post a Comment