Monday, July 14, 2008

Tooth Fairy...Already?!!

My sweet 5 year old just lost her first tooth! This evening Brynlee came up to me and said, "Mom, what's this?"...(she was pointing in her mouth). I couldn't believe when I saw her tooth barely hanging on. She then went and looked in the mirror where she said it just fell out into her hand. It wasn't even 5 minutes from the time we found out that she had a loose tooth, to when it was completely out. I thought kids were usually older, and I remember it being A LOT more DRAMATIC for me! She is soo excited. We'll see what the tooth fairy brings tonight...hmmm... (Not sure the tooth fairy is quite prepared for this one) ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I can't believe our girls are growing sooo fast. It will probably be a while before Kaylee loses any. Brynlee was so brave. I wonder how Kaylee will react. She used to tell me that she never wanted to lose her teeth. She was scared when she saw her brothers lose theirs. hahahaha!

Aleisha said...

Oh what a cutie! Tell her I am so excited for her. Jaycee just lost her other front tooth. Oh man I don't know if I am prepared for the BIG TEETH to come in. It will be interesting to see how her smile will change.. Don't you wish they'd just stay small forever???

Stephens 8 said...

How Sweet! Time flies huh? The toothfairy is always getting lost or has a really busy night around here, she "forgets" really easy...yeah I suck...but man there are so many darn teeth around here! So what did the toothfairy bring? Ours always brings a one dollar coin, if she remembers to get some at the bank....

Doty6strong said...

Unbelievable! Marc and Emma have not lost one tooth. Let me tell you, if they could yank them all out they would.....for the tooth fairy visit! How exciting for Brynlee.....