Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FOOTLOOSE!!!

Yup, he's officially walking now! Gavin has been taking 1-2 steps here and there for awhile now, but on July 2 when he was standing next to me at the computer I turned and looked and he took off!!!...14 steps to be precise. :) In the week since, there is just no stopping him, he is soo proud of himself. He sure has a lot of cheerleaders here, everytime he takes off the room is filled with clapping, smiling, and encouragement!!! Lots of love for this little guy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Look how cute he is walking around. I love the video!

Stephens 8 said...

How Much fun! Our baby was born march of last year, and he started walking in April! Your Gavin is sure a cutie! I love the video, I need to learn how to post videos...
You make cute babies!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

No way!! I cannot believe I am missing all of this stuff!! :( it makes me sad!

Aleisha said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is that? The music makes it even better. LOVE IT!

Todd and Shana said...

That is just too dang cute! Wish we all lived closer!!!! I'd love to see him and Lauren running around together!