Sunday, June 29, 2008
Best Camping Trip Ever!...
We just spent a week at Pine Lake, UT with the Kenworthy Family! We had the best camping trip we've ever had with our family. The weather was perfect the whole time-- mid 70s --and NO BUGS! It was so much fun, especially for the kids. They LOVE spending time with their cousins! Brynlee was the first one up every morning and already dressed by the time we woke up as she was leaving to go find her cousins to play with! Kam had a fun time with everyone also, especially Grandma and Grandpa and Daddy...she was in heaven. Gavin spent most of his time wrestling with mom, trying to get VERY dirty...he won in most cases! That was ok though, as long as he enjoyed it. The sink in our trailer was his very favorite place be. He fit perfectly. Someday he will look in that tiny sink and not believe that he fit in there...but I have the pictures to prove it!!! It was so much fun to spend time with family. I could not have asked for better in-laws, they really are amazing! We thought we would be ready to come home after almost a week, but we could have stayed for another week easily! Oh well, until next year!
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love the pictures!!! I already miss you guys.
Aletha-I found your blog! What a fun camping trip! That's so fun that you guys have a trailer. Your little family is the cutest. -Wendy (your cousin) :)
Oh!! I miss you guys so much!What fun pictures!
Aletha! My name is Jamie Stephens, Brian and I were friends in highschool. Before you think i'm a big fat stalker, I'm not. Aleisha gave me your blog address, she and I have been chatting on Facebook.
Your children are so beautiful! It's always so fun to see long lost friends and their family! Brian and I were e-mailing occasionaly to keep caught up, but he's really bad at it;)
Our blog address is kevnjamie.blogspot.com come take a look! I would love to get to know you! -Jamie
Post a Comment