
Bryn:




Gavin (not in lessons yet, just hangin' out). Gavin actually HATES water! The other day when I told Gavin it was bath-time, he told me "NO MOMMY, it's NAP-time!" So, the below picture was monumental! However, it was taken about 2 minutes before I had to jump in after him! I was closely watching him play next to the kid-pool when he all of a sudden slipped and flipped and sunk face-first quickly to the bottom (only about 2 feet deep, thank goodness). I jumped in immediately and pulled him out. It didn't really help his fear of water. All day long he kept repeating "Mommy, water GETCHYOU!" I got a few strange looks when I was sloshing out of there fully clothed SOPPING WET! I sure love that little boy, I'm so grateful that I was there to see it happen so I could react quickly. I look forward to getting him into lessons and hopefully over his fear.


2 comments:
I love those kiddies so much!! I am glad they had fun in lessons. We haven't had lessons for 2 years now.. I need to get Kaleb in some next year..
Such cutie pies!!
Post a Comment