...do the GROCERY shopping:
CLOSEUP:
These are a couple of Brian's REAL receipts from Albertsons last week! EACH receipt is for 15 boxes of cereal! Brian really is a mastermind on how to get the best deal on things. If we do the math, that's 30 boxes of cereal for only $10.80...and a TOTAL SAVINGS of $127.60!!! We have 2-3 more receipts (and a whole lot more cereal) that look exactly the same (could only buy 15 boxes at a time).
Now it's just figuring out where to put it all.
CLOSEUP:
These are a couple of Brian's REAL receipts from Albertsons last week! EACH receipt is for 15 boxes of cereal! Brian really is a mastermind on how to get the best deal on things. If we do the math, that's 30 boxes of cereal for only $10.80...and a TOTAL SAVINGS of $127.60!!! We have 2-3 more receipts (and a whole lot more cereal) that look exactly the same (could only buy 15 boxes at a time).
Now it's just figuring out where to put it all.
4 comments:
Awesome! We know where to come for breakfast. I wish you lived closer. I figure I could hire Brian to do my shopping and still come out ahead.
Aletha I love your blog and your family is beautiful. Whenever I check out Garnet's blog I also check out yours. You do such a great job and its fun to see you as an adult with children. Aunt Leslie
Are you serious?!! That is so crazy!! I guess I should not be surprised, Brian is very good with finding deals and saving money. Gavvy is a cutie pie I have to say that reminds me a bit of Dodge.
Wow! You have a talented husband! :)
Post a Comment