"...FUN!!!" -Brynlee
Brynlee LOVED the first day of First Grade today! She has been counting down for several days, and was SO giddy this morning that she could hardly contain herself!
The first day did not disappoint. She is just as excited for tomorrow! Her favorite part? Math. And lunch. Oh, and we can't forget...2 recesses!!! Actually, that kinda reminds me of my Grandpa Al ...he always used to say his favorite subjects in school were lunch and recess, awhh memories. She is growing so fast, it feels like she will be graduated tomorrow at this rate!

Brynlee LOVED the first day of First Grade today! She has been counting down for several days, and was SO giddy this morning that she could hardly contain herself!
The first day did not disappoint. She is just as excited for tomorrow! Her favorite part? Math. And lunch. Oh, and we can't forget...2 recesses!!! Actually, that kinda reminds me of my Grandpa Al ...he always used to say his favorite subjects in school were lunch and recess, awhh memories. She is growing so fast, it feels like she will be graduated tomorrow at this rate!
7 comments:
Cute (pronounced KEY-UUUTE)hair!!! I just love that girl... and Kam and Gav of course too!! Tell them all that I miss them so much!
Wait, who won the clothing debate?? I thought your's was blue and hers was a smily face shirt... I don't see either.
I let her go with whatever she wanted, and she changed her mind of what she wanted. Decisions, Decisions...
cute!! I'm so glad her first day went good!
I wish that was MY hardest decision to make! ;) She has got to be the cutest first grader ever. LOVE the haircut!
So cute! We're counting down the days here until the first day of preschool.
Got a good laugh out of the Grandpa Al comment. And don't forget he graduated 13th in his class (of 13 people!) Hah!
She is such a doll! I'm glad she is enjoying school!
Post a Comment