Dear Grandma,
I miss you. I hear that you are not feeling well. My Dad tells me you only have a few days left. Chelsea saw you at the hospital yesterday and said you were asking about me. I think about you too, a lot. As I sit here right now thinking about you, my daughters are sitting next to me wiping my tears. I am wiping theirs too. Brynlee wants me to write to you that she loves you. She has your eyes. She gets complimented all of the time on her eyes. Kambria wants you to come to our house. Kambria also wants me to tell you that Brynlee can "do the whole thing of the monkey bars!" Gavin is sleeping right now. The girls want me to make sure to tell you that Gavin loves you too. You have always lit-up with joy and excitement when you have been around my children. I wish it could have been more often. Even though we live far from you, my children know who you are. I will never let them forget. I am making plans right now to come to your side and give you a big hug. Grandma, I love you so much.
Love Always,
Aletha
**Thank you to Chelsea (and Dad, since Chelsea couldn't get all the way through it) for reading this to Grandma, until I can get there.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Grandma Isabel...
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love you! Wish you were here... see you soon.
I'm bawling like a baby!! Oh I love you so much and wish I could hug you!!
Beautiful, touching letter. Im sure Grandma knows you love her.
Post a Comment