Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting more creative...

The neighborhood loved this one!

The girls took turns holding the sign for one another. Kambria wanted to sit in the stroller so she could have shade. Gavin wants to do whatever "issies" (sisters) are doing.
Bryn's cartwheel:
Kam's cartwheel:
I think several people got a chuckle out of this one! What will they come up with next???

5 comments:

Velvet said...

Awesome cartwheels. Nice for the neighborhood to have such great entertainment. I better practice my cartwheels so I can join in the fun next time I visit:)

Aleisha said...

How funny!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! I love it! Very cute!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

you need to post a new blog... I need to know what is going on in your life at every moment.

Don and Dawna said...

So Cute! WOW what GREAT cartwheels. I wish I could do that!