Monday, June 29, 2009

Missing...

What: Soft Green Blanket
Name: Bankie
Last seen with: 2 year old little boy (he cherishes this item!)
Last noticed at: Recreation gym (they have no record of it)
If found: Please contact us immediately! =)


Gavin doesn't know what to do without his little blankie. I know how he feels. I remember when I was a little girl, I lost my pink checkered (with satin around the edges) blanket at the park. I was devastated. Devastated! My mom made me another blanket immediately. I still have it. I will be on the search for another blanket for Gavin today. But not just any blanket will do. It will have to be EXACTLY like his other one. I have offered MANY replacements to him over the last 2 days, one of them even feels exactly the same only it is blue. He will not have ANYTHING to do with it. It is so sad to see him laying in his crib begging me for it, without anything over him...and 7 or 8 replacement blankets (that he has THROWN) on the FLOOR next to his crib! Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Oh that is so sad!

Aleisha said...

I remember when Jaycee lost her blankie at Jason's bros wedding. It was a heartbreaker.... good luck.

Doty6strong said...

Poor guy. Lexie would be doing the same thing. She MUST have her blanket(s). There are two and sometimes one just isn't enough for her. Hope you find it soon or can replace it to Gavin's satisfaction.

Don and Dawna said...

Grandma is so sorry Gavin that you can't find your bankie. I love you.