Sunday, June 21, 2009

Important Lessons Learned...

...while Camping! Gavin saw Daddy spitting sunflower seeds and he grabbed a cracker, bit off a piece, and spit it as far as he could. That's when Brian knew it was time to teach the art!

This bit of information comes in handy, especially when 3 of those frogs are Loose in my Trailer!



They really were inseperable!



















7 comments:

Aleisha said...

What great pictures. I am so sad I missed out but so glad you had a great time.!

Anonymous said...

That looks like soooo much fun! I wish we could have been there.

Doty6strong said...

Okay,what picture program do you use? I need to know! I love campouts with the fam. We might be going to Pine Lake next year. Never been there but your pictures are encouraging!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

I wish I was there!

Don and Dawna said...

What fun lessons will all learned at Pine Lake. We are glad that you guys came the first weekend because it rained a lot the rest of the time. It was fun however. Thanks for making the trip sooooooooo fun for Grandma and Grandpa. Can't wait for next month. Come to Pine Valley and camp here in our trailer with Annalee and Aleisha. Bob and Janelle would probably come also.

Velvet said...

I want to learn to spit and catch a frog! Those are things that might come in handy!:)Love to see that you had such a good time.

Aletha and Brian said...

I use Photoshop, I couldn't live without it! =)