My little (much bigger than me) brother has once again clenched the State Title for pole-vault...3 YEARS IN A ROW!!! Needless to say, I am a very proud sister. I wasn't able to attend with being so far away, but I was able to live it through my sister, Chelsea. I was on the phone with her when he, not only won the title, but also beat his own record and set a new record for the state meet history (he got 15'8")! When he went for the record, the officials stopped all other events and ALL EYES were on Wes! I could hear the people in the background clapping in sync and yelling for him, when he made it there was a huge roar from the crowd! These pictures are from some different meets last year.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
He Takes the Championship...AGAIN!!!
YAY WES!!!
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was a great day for Wes. He is lucky to have such great support and the cutest cheerleaders ever.
WOW! That is SO awesome! Totally incredible....the video is amazing. Way to go Wes. Someone is gonna have a hard time beating his record.
Post a Comment