Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You would think they had seen Santa or something...

...with how excited they got when they saw the corn on the cobb stand on the side of the road! Brynlee and Kambria started screaming and pointing and begging me to pull over and buy some. They have been watching that corner of the road for quite some time, waiting for this day. Brynlee said, "Mom, DAD is going to SCREAM when I tell him about this!" I replied, "Brynlee, have you ever heard Dad scream before?" She said, "No, but he will definitely scream about this!" Even Gavin, tonight when eating it, would take a bite and say "MOM!... Yummy!...MOM ...YUMMY!" (over and over and over again!) Well, this is not an advertisement for corn on the cobb, but I have to admit, it was pretty good.

4 comments:

Velvet said...

Made my mouth water!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Haha her bite marks are funny she has no teeth... Yum corn!!

Todd and Shana said...

How funny! That's one of the things Garrett has always loved too. Love the picture of Brynlee!

Aleisha said...

That is so cute!!