Monday, July 6, 2009

An answer to our prayers...

...is what this lady is to us, and today is her Birthday!!!
Dear Shana,
I couldn't have chosen a better wife for my brother...actually I DID choose you for his wife! You can thank me later. =) I was so tired of all those lame girls Todd would date, and he was tired of me telling him they were lame. He finally told me to just find him someone that I would approve of. I took this challenge seriously. You came immediately into the picture. I didn't know you at the time, but I KNOW that it is help from Heaven above that you became my partner at work just at that time. (It really didn't make any sense at the time that we were put together.) Willow Drive Rocks! ;) I quickly came to know that there was a Higher purpose in that decision. As I got to know you I knew that you guys would be PERFECT together! Todd was immediately smitten. The rest is history. Ask anyone in our family and they will tell you that you really were an answer to our prayers! Love you Shana! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

True that!! Shana, you are a huge blessing in our family we love you so much!! DITTO.

Todd and Shana said...

You are too sweet! I couldn't have asked for a better family to marry into, thanks so much for making me feel so welcome! I love you guys!