My hope...
...is for my children to know how much I care for them, as I know my mom has always loved and cared for me.
My hope...
...is for me to be able to spend a WEEK at my children's homes (when they are older), and have them still not be ready for me to go home.
My hope...
...is to someday go to a concert with my girls (as my best friends) and scream until we lose our voices (and a little of our bladders, from jumping up and down). Actually, I hope to have that fixed by then. Too much info?
Monday, July 20, 2009
My hope...
Posted by Aletha and Brian at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
oh man I wish I was there!
Thankyou so much for the good time. I love you all sooooo much.
I got alot of much needed rest and Enough hugs to hopefully last me until I can see you again. Thankyou Brian for making me feel so welcome and for Waffles
How fun!!! Oh I want some of Brians waffles!!! yummy
You are so sweet! I love looking at your blogs. So glad your mom can come and visit often. That is special. You always make me feel so welcome when I visit. See you next week.
Post a Comment