Monday, April 27, 2009

Been wanting these for a very long time...

...especially this first one! Every night after family prayer, we all put our hands in and say "1-2-3-FAMILY!" (Gavin has been throwing his arms in the air and saying "famee" since before he could even walk.) I am excited to finally get this picture from inside my head... to my wall! My sister Chelsea is an incredible photographer! It helps that my kids are very comfortable with her (my kids glare and scowl at the kiddie-kandids photographers, I haven't been back there since Brynlee turned one). We are excited to have some updated family pictures!







BIG Thank You to the photographer (and her little sidekick)! We miss you already!

7 comments:

Todd and Shana said...

Oh my gosh those are soooo cute! I'm just waiting a few more months so we can take some, but we don't have those awesome backgrounds. We'll just have to take a trip to Utah and bring Chelsea with us!

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo cute!!! I love them! I want you to take some more for me when you come down again! PLEASE!!!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

You are too kind!! Love and miss you guys too!

Aleisha said...

SO CUTE!!! I love them so much. What a good looking family you have. Chelsea is so talented just like you!!!

Don and Dawna said...

So cute and wonderful. I could just give you all a big hug and slobbery kiss!!!!!
Grandma K

Velvet said...

The pictures are wonderful. What cute little posers. Makes me want to take an out of state trip:)

Doty6strong said...

Beautiful pictures. Is that across from the Timp. temple? We did our engagement pictures there. Looks like Chelsea needs to take a trip to Vegas....she does wonderful work!