Monday, April 6, 2009

Another one of those duck posts...

We are really enjoying our new little ducks. So far, they have had several different names...at the moment their names are Howie and Noisy. I can't believe how much they have grown within just a little over a week. They have seriously TRIPLED in size! The kids' favorite thing to do with them is let them play in the bath. The kiddos just giggle and laugh as they watch them run and splash around. The following note is something Brynlee wrote all by herself in her journal at school:

("I have ducks. They run too, and we are gonna let them swim in a bath.") - Brynlee
Another favorite thing to do is CUDDLE with them after their bath. The ducks really don't seem to mind which is kind of surprising to me. Still not sure what kind of pets (outdoor) that ducks will make, but so far, not too bad... we'll see!


2 comments:

Mike and Jantz said...

They are really cute. We always had ducks growing up. My mom just bought them a kiddie pool and they loved it!

Don and Dawna said...

Oh I miss those duckies. They are getting so big. I'm glad you are giving them lots of love for Grandma.
Grandma K.