My Sweet Brian,
In celebration of your Birthday (yesterday), I am looking through pictures and realizing several (very random) reasons we are a Great team! I will list a few (in no particular order and by no means anywhere near the length the list really is!)
-
#1: We always have an adventure together! We almost won a car on the Price is Right (when it was good with Bob Barker). Well, we would have IF they would have called our names! They don't even know what they missed out on. At least we got on camera several times because they couldn't resist that (even if we are the only ones that can recognize the tip of your hat and my elbow)!
#2: We are passing along generations of talented toes (the monkey-type), it would really be selfish not to. Our kids really didn't stand a chance with these genes. The list is really endless of all of the things we can pick up without even bending over!#3: You are a great protector, and sometimes I play the "need-protecting" part very well...

...of course I am learning. No one is going to mess with us! Just look at these targets from shooting (for your B-day) last night:

...of course I am learning. No one is going to mess with us! Just look at these targets from shooting (for your B-day) last night:
-
#4: Finally, I will let this next picture speak for itself on why we are a great team:

I hope you had a Wonderful Birthday, you deserve more than what is possible! I'm glad your mom was wrong when she thought you were going to be a girl when you were born, that was a pretty good April Fools trick on your part. Not sure I could ever "out-do" that one...but that doesn't mean I won't try. LOVE YOU!!!

I hope you had a Wonderful Birthday, you deserve more than what is possible! I'm glad your mom was wrong when she thought you were going to be a girl when you were born, that was a pretty good April Fools trick on your part. Not sure I could ever "out-do" that one...but that doesn't mean I won't try. LOVE YOU!!!



3 comments:
I agree with everything you said Aletha. You two are a GREAT TEAM!
I am also glad you April Fooled me when you were born.
Brynlee is taking after you. See April Fooled me last night several times.
I hope you had a good birthday. Sorry you had to go to lunch by yourself.
Love and kisses to you all.
Granny K
I also agree that you guys are PERFECT for each other. I love you both so much!
Hope you had a great Birthday. Your card is on the way. Sorry I was late. Las Vegas threw us off.
We love you, Brian. Velvet and Roger.
Post a Comment