Monday, April 13, 2009

Celebrating Easter...

Easter was a beautiful day yesterday.

The following Easter message is from Brynlee (she did this all by herself, except for the E and A in Easter):
-
Eastr is fun. You toc a bot Jesis. You get cade. Jesis is resureted. I love Jesis. Eastr is my favrit day. -Brynlee
-
Translation: (Easter is fun. You talk about Jesus. You get candy. Jesus is resurrected. I love Jesus. Easter is my favorite day.) The neighbors saw us outside with the camera and offered to take a picture with our whole family, pretty rare to get ALL of us in the picture at the same time:


It is so much fun for me to dress the kids up for special occasions. I picked out the fabric for the girls' skirts and Gavin's tie over a month ago. My beautiful mom-in-law gave me wonderful instruction on how to create what I had in my head (she is incredible!):

In case anyone was wondering:

On Easter evening, we had a great time with a few Aunts, Uncles, and cousins!

These handsome, blue-eyed little guys are all within 6 months of each other (college roommates someday?):
Fun with the baby chicks (they are hard to catch!):

We are grateful to have the opportunity to celebrate Christ and His resurrection on this very special day. Hopefully we can remember to celebrate and honor this Incredible event every day, not just once a year.

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

oooooh I love the pictures! I wish I was invited to that family party!!!! RUDE! hahaha. I have THE CUTEST NIECES AND NEPHEWS!! You better have more cuz you make the CUTEST BABIES!! hehehe I am glad you had a great Easter!

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

Cute outfits! Of course again, you are so talented... what happened to me?! I wish I had been there to have so much fun with you and your cute babes.

Anonymous said...

Your pics are soooooo cute!! The outfits are adorable! You are so talented! I am glad the family got together up there. Love you!

Todd and Shana said...

Your family is just too cute! Adorable outfits! Glad you had a great Easter!