Wednesday, May 6, 2009

7 Random things that make me happy...

Random Happy Thing #1: Campfires, Tin-foil dinners, and s'mores (in my back yard!). (Not to mention the OBVIOUS things (people) that make me happy in this picture!)
Random Happy Thing #2: My new BLOG BOOK that I recently had printed (I am going to print it yearly, it is my way of keeping a family journal):




Random Happy Thing #3: My TULIPS! (Flowers just make me happy period.)

Random Happy Thing #4: That my kids are too small to do too much damage! :)

Random Happy Thing #5: My garage no longer has to smell like a barn! Brian has recently finished building this chicken coop, he did a Great job (as with everything he does)!

Random Happy Thing #6: Great little neighborhood friends and a movie party JUST FOR FUN!

Random Happy Thing #7: Sunshine and snuggles.

5 comments:

RecipeNut said...

I love your random happy things. You're such a good mom!

RecipeNut said...

What site did you use to create your blog book? It looks super nice.

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! I love your list! And your pictures are darling as always!

Aleisha said...

I always love to see pics from you!! I love your happy things. I like this idea.

riggs family said...

I too am wondering where you had your blog book printed at. I think that was a great idea!!!