...and I can't believe it! Gavin turned 2 on Sunday. We had a wonderful Memorial weekend celebrating our favorite little guy!
Movies: "Ponna"(Kung Fu Panda), "Chowrs"(Cars), and "Bote"(Bolt).
Food: "Teetoos" (cheetos), "cawcheez" (cottage cheese), "muck" (milk), and "I ceeem" (ice cream).
Songs: The Wheels on the Bus, Old McDonald had a farm, and I am a Child of God.
Songs: The Wheels on the Bus, Old McDonald had a farm, and I am a Child of God.
Animals: Dogs, Ducks, and Chickens (he is the best one at catching the chickens)!
Color: Green.
Things: His blanket (he shares lots of things, but he will NOT share his blanket with anyone!), his binky, and his "bobble" (sippy cup).
1. His facial expressions, especially his eyebrows!
2. He runs to me and wraps his arms completely around my neck, and stays for a long time.
3. When I hold him and he hears music, he shakes his little mid-section, I can't describe it, but I hope I never forget it, it is SOO cute!
4. He LOVES nap time, when he is tired he comes and grabs my finger and pulls me up to his room so I can put him in bed. (He still takes a good 3 hour nap).
5. He is so good in the car (seriously, not a peep on a 12 hour trip)!
*This kid can also throw a tantrum like NO OTHER, he is very determined once his mind is made up, but remember we are focusing on Favorite things! :)

Gavin's Birthday-night we pulled our trailer to our backyard, and had a little "stay-cation!"
We played Buckaroo, had some laughs, slept really well, and really enjoyed Daddy's pancakes and eggs in the morning! (Pancakes are always best when you are camping...even if it is in your backyard!) We had so much fun that we did it the next night as well! I think we will make a tradition of it on Gavin's Birthday.


5 comments:
So cute!! Hopefully this year you will not find yourself in the "terrible two" stage. Love you guys!
Happy Birthday to such a cutie of a boy!! How fun for you guys to do a STay- cation. LOVE IT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!! We love you! You guys are soooooooo cute!
Gavin, I hope you had a happy birthday. How could you not with such a fun family. There are others far away that love you and wish they could be there to give you a hug. Namely your Grandma and Grandpa in Washington. We are trying to move a couple of hours closer to you. Wish us luck.
Happy Birthday to Gavin. What a big boy you are. Glad you liked that birthday cake and the stay-cation.
Grandma Mmmms
P.S. I love you
Post a Comment