Sunday, January 4, 2009

She turned 4...

She turned 4...even though I told her NOT TO! Sometimes I just want to freeze her in time. On her Birthday night Kam put on her jammies and said:

"Mom, when I have class again, my friends are going to think I am bigger, but that is weird because my jammies still fit me!"


Kam wanted to have a Princess Birthday Party with her cousins this year. Janelle graciously offered their home for the BIG event, the kids always have a ball at their house!




It really was a wonderful day. We sure Love that little girl. She keeps things very interesting, and entertaining around here. Happy Birthday Kambria, Love you Sweetheart!

3 comments:

Chad, Chelsea, Dawson and Jett Davis said...

I sure love that little girl too!!

Velvet said...

Kam makes a beautiful Cinderella. We love her soooo!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful princess!! I am so glad we got to celebrate with you!